2019 Camp Offerings:
Week 1 (June 24-28) A Camping We Will Go - Kick off summer Lilliputian camp style. We will make camping snacks, lean new songs at our own campsite the kids help to make!
Week 2 (July 8-12) Nature Camp -Music, stories and crafts to celebrate peace and nature!
Week 3 (July 15-19) Culinary Kids - We will be cooking up a storm creating nutritious snacks and some sweet treats as well. Each child will make a cookbook to bring home showcasing their new recipes.
Week 4 (July 22-26) All About Art - Creativity will be running wild this week as we explore different mediums of art. Painting, color mixing and resist just to name a few.
Week 5 (July 29-Aug 2) A Story, A Story- An expressive language arts camp where stories come alive through plays, props, puppets, art and song. We will revisit some classics as well as author our own.
Week 6 (August 5-9)Culinary Kids #2 - We will be cooking up a storm creating nutritious snacks and some sweet treats as well. Each child will make a cookbook to bring home showcasing their new recipes.
Participation in Culinary Kids #1 is not required to participate in Culinary Kids #2
Week 7 (August 12-16) I’ve Got the Music in Me! - We will be making instruments, making music and having fun!!!
Week 8 (August 19-23) Under the Sea! - We will bid summer adieu with a SPLASH! Water play and sea themed crafts will be bountiful.
Preschool camp - For children ages 2 1/2- 6 years old
Half day (8:30-1) $180.00 per week
Full Day (8:30-3) $200.00 per week
Toddler Camp – For children ages 13 months – 2 1/2 years
Half day (8:30-1) $220.00 per week
Full Day (8:30-3) $240.00 per week
- APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 31st, 2019
- A $25.00 application fee must accompany this application. This is fee to hold your child’s space and is non-refundable.
- All weeks require a minimum of five campers to run. If the week you have enrolled in does not have the required number, you will be notified by June 1st.
- Since we base staffing levels upon the applications we receive, we require a 50% deposit payable two weeks before the start of camp.
- Invoices will be emailed to you, so be sure to put an email address on the application.
- Tuition unpaid by your child’s first day of camp will be assessed a late fee and your child will be unable to attend camp until tuition has been paid.
- Please specify on the application the week and the program (toddler or preschool) along with the pick up time. We can not process incomplete applications.