Click Here for Online Registration! – Please note, PayPal payments for camp deposits will be assessed an additional processing fee of $2.00
2018 Camp Offerings:
Week 1 (June 25-29) I’ve Got the Music in Me! – We will be making instruments, making music and having fun!
Week 2 (July 9-13) Peaceful Playmates – Music, stories and tie dye art to celebrate peace and to make the world a more beautiful place.
Week 3 (July 16-20) Culinary Kids – We will be cooking up a storm creating nutritious snacks and some sweet treats as well. Each child will make a cookbook to bring home showcasing their new recipes.
Week 4 (July 23-27) All About Art – Creativity will be running wild this week as we explore different mediums of art. Painting, color mixing, resist and printmaking just to name a few.
Week 5 (July 30-Aug 3) Under the Sea! – We will dive deep to learn about our ocean. Water play and sea themed crafts will be bountiful.
Week 6 (August 6-10) Around the World – We will be exploring a different country every day, crafts, food and celebrations!
Week 7 (August 13-17) Earth Children – We will explore nature in this earth themed camp. Recycled crafts, nature art and more!
Week 8 (August 20-24) Sky Children – We will soar into the sky this week learning about weather, day and night, all the while singing and crafting away!
Preschool camp with the fabulous Carol Hanson – For children ages 2 1/2- 6 years old
Half day (8:30-1) $170.00 per week
Full Day (8:30-3) $190.00 per week
Toddler Camp with Miss Amber – For children ages 13 months – 2 1/2 years
Half day (8:30-1) $230.00 per week
Full Day (8:30-3) $250.00 per week
* Daily Rate (Toddler Program Only) – $52.00 per day *
- APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 31st, 2018
- A $25.00 application fee must accompany this application. This is fee to hold your child’s space and is non-refundable.
- All weeks require a minimum of five campers to run. If the week you have enrolled in does not have the required number, you will be notified by June 1st.
- Since we base staffing levels upon the applications we receive, we require a 50% deposit payable two weeks before the start of camp.
- Invoices will be emailed to you, so be sure to put an email address on the application.
- Tuition unpaid by your child’s first day of camp will be assessed a late fee and your child will be unable to attend camp until tuition has been paid.
- Please specify on the application the week and the program (toddler or preschool) along with the pick up time. We can not process incomplete applications.